Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-17 Origin: Site
1. Generally, the high and low temperature test chamber is placed in an environment with a temperature of 5 ℃~30 ℃. For laboratories that do not meet this condition, appropriate air conditioners must be equipped.
2. Regularly clean the condenser every 3 months. For compressors that use air cooling, the condenser fan should be regularly maintained and the condenser should be cleaned and dusted to ensure its good ventilation and heat exchange performance. For compressors that use water-cooled cooling, in addition to ensuring their inlet pressure and temperature, it is also necessary to ensure the corresponding flow rate, and regularly clean and descale the inside of the condenser to obtain its continuous heat transfer performance, in order to extend the service life of the high and low temperature test chamber.
3. If the water circuit is not smooth and the humidifier scales, it is easy to cause the humidifier to dry and burn, which may damage the humidifier. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly clean the water circuit and humidifier.
4. Samples of different cleanliness levels can cause many small particles to condense in the evaporator under forced air circulation, and should be cleaned regularly.
5. The cleaning and balancing of circulating fan blades and condenser fans are similar to that of cleaning evaporators. Due to the different working environments of the test chamber, many small particles such as dust will accumulate on the circulating fan blades and condenser fans, and regular cleaning should be carried out.
6. High and low temperature test chambers should be professionally managed and maintained by dedicated personnel.
7. Adhere to setting the temperature near the ambient temperature after each experiment, work for about 30 minutes before cutting off the power supply, and wipe the inner wall of the studio clean.
8. When the equipment is shut down for a long time and not in use, it should be powered on regularly every half month, and the power on time should not be less than 1 hour.