Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-03 Origin: Site
Six axis vibration testing machines are widely used in industries such as national defense, aviation, aerospace, communication, electronics, automobiles, and home appliances. This type of equipment is used to detect early faults, simulate actual operating conditions for evaluation, and conduct structural strength testing. This product has a wide range of applications, with significant testing results and reliability. Sine wave, flexible frequency, sweep frequency, programmable, frequency doubling, logarithmic, maximum acceleration, amplitude modulation time control, fully functional computer control is simple, fixed acceleration/fixed amplitude r equipment can navigate continuously for 3 months without faults, with stable performance and reliable quality.
Dongguan Hongjin Testing Instrument Co., Ltd.was founded in June 2007 It is a high-tech manufacturing company that specializes in the design and automatic control of large-scale non-standard testing equipment like simulated environmental testing, material mechanics testing, optical dimension measurement, vibration impact stress testing, new energy physics testing, product sealing testing, and so on! We serve our customers with the utmost passion, adhering to the company concept of "quality first, honesty first, committed to innovation, and sincere service," as well as the quality principle of "striving for excellence."
The six axis vibration testing machine is compact in manufacturing, small in size, and works overtime to amplify sound; The machine base is made of high-quality materials, which is easy to install and runs smoothly without the need for installing foundation screws; Control circuit digital control and display frequency, PLC adjustment function, making the equipment work more stable and reliable; Sweep frequency and fixed frequency operation modes to meet the testing requirements of different industries; Add anti-interference circuits to solve the interference caused by strong electromagnetic fields on control circuits; Add a working time setter to connect the test product to the exact testing time.
What precautions should be taken during the testing process of a six axis vibration testing machine
What precautions should be taken during the testing process of the six axis electromagnetic vibration table? Any product may collide or vibrate during transportation, use, storage, or use, resulting in adverse and serious consequences for a certain period of time, affecting the use of the product and causing unnecessary economic losses. In order to avoid this situation, we need to know the vibration resistance life of the product or its components in advance. A vibration table simulates such a vibration environment to test the vibration environment of the product and its vibration resistance performance.
What issues should be noted during the use of a six axis vibration testing machine? We need to pay attention to the following issues when using the electric shock vibration test bench for vibration testing:
1. The system must not touch sensors during operation.
2. If any abnormal phenomena occur during the test, the test should be stopped immediately to avoid damaging the equipment
3. The fixtures used in the experiment should be used correctly and securely fixed to avoid personal injury and equipment damage.
4. When the vibration testing machine is working, do not place magnetic or non magnetic objects (such as watches) near the vibration generator.
5. It is not allowed to turn off the control box and microcomputer power supply before turning it off, otherwise it may cause impact or even damage to the vibration table.
6. In order to provide sufficient cooling time for the power amplifier module and the platform, it is necessary to cut off the signal and cool down for 7 to 10 minutes before disconnecting the power amplifier leakage circuit breaker
7. The test piece must be rigidly installed on the test bench, otherwise resonance and waveform distortion will occur, affecting the correct testing of the test piece. In the specimen vibration testing machine, it cannot be disassembled, and if necessary, it needs to be stopped first.