Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-09 Origin: Site
1.Avoid machine malfunction in the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, please provide a power supply within the rated voltage range.
2.Prevent electric shock or malfunction, please do not connect the power supply until installation and wiring are completed.
3. This product is not explosion-proof. Please do not use a constant temperature and humidity machine in environments with flammable or explosive gases.
4. During the operation of the instrument, please try not to open the door of the test chamber. Opening it at high temperatures may cause burns to the operator, while opening it at low temperatures may cause early frostbite to the staff, and may also cause the evaporator to freeze, affecting the cooling effect. If it must be opened, please take necessary protective measures.
5. Unauthorized disassembly, processing, modification, or repair of the constant temperature and humidity machine is prohibited, as there is a risk of abnormal operation, electric shock, or fire.
16. The ventilation holes of the body should be kept unobstructed to avoid malfunctions, abnormal movements, reduced lifespan, and fires.
7. If the machine is found to be damaged or deformed during unpacking, please do not use it.
8. When installing and setting the machine, be careful not to let dust, wire, iron filings, or other things enter, otherwise incorrect actions or malfunctions may occur.
9. The wiring must be correct and must be grounded. Not grounding may cause electric shock, incorrect operation accidents, abnormal display, or significant measurement errors.
10. Regularly check the terminal screws and fixing brackets, and do not use them loose.
11.During the operation of the instrument, the power input terminal cover must be installed on the terminal board to prevent electric shock.
12.Before modifying settings, signal output, starting, stopping, and other operations of the instrument during operation, safety should be fully considered. Incorrect operation may cause damage or malfunction of the working equipment.
13. Please use a dry cloth to wipe the instrument, do not use alcohol, gasoline, or other organic solvents, and do not splash water onto the instrument. If the instrument is immersed in water, please stop using it immediately, otherwise there is a risk of leakage, electric shock, or fire.
14. The internal components of the instrument have a certain lifespan. In order to continuously and safely use this instrument, please perform regular maintenance and upkeep. When scrapping this product, please dispose of it as industrial waste.