Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-20 Origin: Site
Precision Salt Spray Test Chamber Corrosion Testing Machine The salt spray corrosion test chamber evaluates the salt spray corrosion ability of materials and their protective layers, and compares the process quality of similar protective layers. It conducts surface treatment on various materials, including coating, electroplating, organic and inorganic coatings, anode treatment, rust prevention oil, and other anti-corrosion treatments, and tests the corrosion resistance of their products. At the same time, it is possible to evaluate the salt spray corrosion resistance of certain products; This product is suitable for salt spray corrosion testing of parts, electronic components, metal material protective coatings, and industrial products.
Dongguan Hongjin Testing Instrument Co., Ltd.was founded in June 2007 It is a high-tech manufacturing company that specializes in the design and automatic control of large-scale non-standard testing equipment like simulated environmental testing, material mechanics testing, optical dimension measurement, vibration impact stress testing, new energy physics testing, product sealing testing, and so on! We serve our customers with the utmost passion, adhering to the company concept of "quality first, honesty first, committed to innovation, and sincere service," as well as the quality principle of "striving for excellence."
Precautions for installation of salt spray testing machine：
1. Ensure the normal operation of power, water, and gas sources：
220V single-phase 10A power supply, plug in the power plug, insert an 8MM air pipe into the compressed air inlet, turn on the power switch, and the low water level light, low salt water light, and low water level light of the pressure bucket above the control panel will be on. The light on indicates that the test room, salt water bucket, and pressure bucket are short of water. First, add water and salt water to each indicated water shortage area.
2. The temperature of the pressure bucket must be maintained at 47 ± 1 ℃, and the temperature of the brine bucket must be maintained at 35 ± 1 ℃：After all the water is added, the operation switch can be turned on below, and the temperature of the laboratory and pressure barrel will be displayed. The temperature of the laboratory is set at 35 ℃, and the temperature of the pressure barrel is set at 47 ℃. After setting the temperature, you can place the V-shaped shelf and the black O-shaped support rod, place the workpiece to be tested on these two layers, and cover it properly.
3. The volume of spray liquid is calculated by the whole time.：It should be averaged every hour on the container. After the product is put in place, the spray switch can be turned on. As soon as the spray switch is turned on, the pressure gauge will display the pressure. Adjust the spray pressure to 1Kg/cm by adjusting the front pressure regulating valve ². (Note: the pressure of this spray must not exceed 1Kg/cm ²， Overpressure can easily cause tube explosion. The pressure set for the compressed air inlet is 2Kg/cm ².）
4. 1.0 to 2.0ml saline solution can be collected, and spray solution shall be collected for at least 16 hours, and spray volume shall be calculated according to its average table.
5. The instrument prompts to stop: first turn off the spray switch on the control panel → turn on the demist switch, and then open the cover of the test box after the fog in the test box is cleared;